♦ State of Ohio licensed program
♦ Limit enrollment to 28 children entering 1st grade or above
♦ Kindergarten must be completed at time of enrollment
♦ Subsidized Tuition for All Families as a Mission of the Church.
The weekly discounted tuition for all families is $165.00
Included in the weekly tuition is:
- Food (breakfast, two snacks, and lunch)
- Field Trips
Minimum enrollment during the program is eight weeks.
We do not offer daily rates; therefore, tuition is due each week of enrollment regardless of absent days or days we close.
We close one day during the summer for the fourth of July.
Enrollment Application Process
Contact the director, Greg Windle, at (513)324-2618 to schedule a tour.
At least one parent and the child must schedule a tour to initiate the Enrollment process.
We offer a non-religious educational program.
Activities such as field trips, class room, outdoor, and art activities are designed to help children develop new skills, make new friends, and most of all enjoy their summer break. Science, language, and math skills are challenged through group times, friendly competition, and various other activities.
Please refer to the Parent Handbook for a complete description.
CDC is located in the church; the Summer School Program facility consists of:
- A large classroom with specialized centers
- Drama Play
- Block areas
- A large area for special art activities and meals/snacks
- An outdoor playground
- An indoor gym play area
A detailed field trip itinerary is available in April of each year.
Here are possible trips:
- Coney Island Amusement Park
- The Beach Water Park
- B&B Riverboat Pirate Cruise down the Ohio River
- Jungle Jim’s,
- Colerain Bowl for Glow Bowling,
- Cincinnati Zoo,
- Contemporary Art Center,
- Dewey’s Pizza,
- several trips to Graeters and Burnett Woods,
- Sawyer Point/Yeatman’s Cove, and
- swim trips to the Hanna ‘Armleder Aquatic Center Pool/Playground’ to play and swim. This is one of the City of Cincinnati’s newer pools with slides!! Two life guards and a gate attendant will be at the pool as well as our own staff members.